1) Sorry - I know. I've been really slack! Not only have I not written on my own blog for a week and a half, but I hadn't looked at anyone else's blog so:
- I didn't realize that Chris was getting baptized! Ahhhh! Such wonderful wonderful news.
- I missed 4 whole days where I could have been counting how many times per day I see a cow, and
- I missed Brecken's Birthday! *gggrrrr*. Brecken I love you! Happy birthday :)
2) I was remembering the other day, that we're entering birthday season! yay! Brecken, Justin, Emily, Jess, Abby - I believe you all have birthday's coming up. I remember abby's (because it's exactly 3 weeks before mine), but I'm notoriously bad at remembering birthdays, so if you could all just comment or email me your birthdates, I'd be very grateful. I love birthdays :)
3) On Saturday, I got my hair cut and coloured! It's wonderful :) I love a change, and the lady did a really great job, so I'm feeling very happy.
4) I also joined the gym last week. (We'll have to do this together Brecken!). It's turning to Summer here, and it's the perfect time. As I drive home from work I always pass people running and biking, so this way I can get 'in the mood' as I drive home, and then just before I get home, I drive to the gym instead :) Ask me how it's going in about 2 weeks...
5) Any day now, I'm going to become an Aunty! Jessima is now 3 days overdue, and we're all very very excited! I'll let you know the second it happens!
6) On Monday this week, I got to work and decided I didn't want to be there! So I took Wednesday and Thursday off. Exciting, huh?! I've got my days chockablock with errands and tasks that I've been wanting to do for a while now, so I'm very excited!